Monday, December 16, 2013

Shrimp Fajitas









Shrimp Fajitas!!

My who lil' fam loves shellfish. Thank goodness because I don't know what I would do without shrimp! We eat it a lot and in lots of different ways! Now, I will tell you that if you do not like seafood, then you can totally sub the shrimp with some chicken or steak! It would be equally as tasty! I made this awesome dish the other night and let me tell you… AMAZINGGGGGG <3 all="" font="" for="" gobbled="" hungry="" it="" just="" left="" let="" no="" one="" s="" say="" seriously="" sure="" table="" that="" the="" up.="" we="">



Ingredients:

Fiesta Lime Seasoning

  • 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined
  • Fiesta lime seasoning to taste (Mrs. Dash-salt free)
  • 1/4 tsp himalayan sea salt
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 1 small onion thinly sliced
  • 1 red pepper thinly sliced
  • Hard or soft whole grain tortillas or you can use leaf lettuce instead of the shell


Then I had topping to go with it.  Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, black beans, avocado, tomato, cheese for the kids, lettuce, salsa, brown rice and steamed green beans. This is a yummy dinner that will be on the regular rotation of meal plans! I hope that you enjoy it as much as we do! And guess what?? There is NO GUILT with this meal! Who doesn't love clean eating?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment