Sunday, December 1, 2013

What is P90X 3 and is it for me?









This is the month I've been waiting for! Not only is it my favorite time of the year with the holidays, but this is the month that P90X 3 is being released!  I don't know how many of you even know that P90X 3 was in the works, but this is the time to grab this up!  What a better Christmas gift for your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, son, daughter, mother, father, aunt, uncle, cousins, friends… the list goes on! This is going to be the HOTTEST new workout since T25 was released in June.  I personally was in the first test group of T25 and I will tell you that it delivered HOT RESULTS! So, I can only guess that P90x 3 is going to be the SAME WAY!! Do you want to know one of the best parts of this awesome new program? It is only 30 minutes long!!!!!!! Every single workout is 30 minutes flat. SAY WHAT?!!! YES! No more excuses of I don't have time.. YOU DO! And it will make you feel better, motivate you to do more and really show you that you can having a fabulous workout in just 30 minutes.





So, are you thinking 'hmmmm, this might be just what I need, but I have a lot of questions..'  Well, here we go!

I didn't do P90X or P90X 2, so will I be able to do P90X 3?

You will ABSOLUTELY be able to do P90X 3. It is not a spin off of the first 2.  This one is geared towards everyone. All fitness levels and for people who really hold time as their biggest reason of not working out. This workout is going to be a lot of the moves that Tony Horton has used in the first 2 P90X's. The moves are easy to catch on to and they are going to get you into shape fast. 



I am a beginner to fitness, will I be able to do P90X 3?

100% YES! There is a modifier in each of the videos so you will be able to modify for as long as you need to while getting stronger. Your ability level will increase with the program and you will LOVE the way that get stronger with each workout.  You still get amazing results following the modifier too, so don't think that just because you are modifying means you won't land that six pack you want!! Everyone's fitness level is different. A calorie burned is a calorie burned. Keep pushing play and watch the fat melt away.







What Supplements Do I need?

The honest truth. Every single person should add Shakeology to any workout/clean eating plan. Shakeology is the healthiest meal of the day and it makes me feel so much better because I drink it every single day. It is your daily dose of dense nutrition. It is seriously equivalent to eating 6 salads in one meal, has over 70 all natural ingredients and they managed to make it taste good! SCORE! It even has wheat grass in it. I don't know about you, but taking a shot of wheat grass is NOT TASTY, but they put it in the shakeology and you can't even taste it. WIN WIN! I am a mom and I am always on the go. This is my one meal that I know I am being properly nourished by using it, I don't have to think about what I'm having for lunch (because that is generally when I have it) and I can make it so many different ways that it is always a 'treat' for me. I am also a little bit of a 'penny pincher' so being able to grab my shake and go is AWESOME for me! My kids love it too. That says something about it when small kids ask for it :) I also haven't gotten sick much at all since using it. All of the vitamins, mineral, plant roots, etc in it keep me and my kids healthy too1!




ENERGY and ENDURANCE:


I get up at 5 am to workout. I rarely 'feel like' getting up at that time, but I know that if I want my 'me' time then I have to do it! So, E&E gets me GOING!  I drink it as a pre-workout energy drink to get me revved up and ready to move! Love it! And I am the type of person that wants to eat breakfast as soon as I wake up. So, I have to workout the second my feet hit the floor or else I am debating between a workout or breakfast! Energy and Endurance takes that edge off just enough to get my 25-60 minute workout in and then I am gobbling up my oatmeal and eggs and sipping my coffee AFTER I workout! I love to know that I am DONE for the day by 6 am! LOVE IT!

So, let's sum it up. 

P90X3 is great for everyone. Are you a teacher? A member of the military? I business man? A doctor? A nurse? A stay at home momma??!! No matter what your profession, this workout is GREAT FOR YOU! Shoot, my kids are going to want to do this with me! This is a great workout for everyone.

I am going to share with you what I am thinking. When you get a new fitness program you are excited to do it for the first week, right? And then you start to fizzle? You start to lose momentum and there becomes more rest days than actual workout days, right? NOT THIS TIME! It's the support and motivation that keeps you GOING! So, I am going to do a P90X 3 challenge group where the workout is P90X 3 and I will be your nutrition guide by teaching you how to eat clean, I will give you recipes and meal plans all while you replace one meal a day with Shakeology. By doing that, I will give you the accountability and support that you need to be successful this time!!


You are going to learn how to do the following:


Make a meal plan
Grocery shop
Learn good carbs vs. bad carbs
Prepare meals for the week
Learn about how your body needs protein 
Learn what you should and shouldn't be drinking
How to handle emotional eating
Staying on track while traveling
Dealing with social gatherings/food
Working out when you have kids
Time management
And so much more!

We start January 1st. I will work with you to make this happen!

P90X3 launches on December 10th! I am so excited! Here are a few things that you'll want to check out! 

* All workouts are 30 minutes long.

* The warm-up is 2 minutes and then constant work for the remaining 28 minutes

* There is a separate warm-up disk called Cold Start if you need a longer warm-up due to environment, time of day, etc

* P90X3 is a separate program from P90X and P90X2, not a harder version

* Anyone can start on P90X3!!! Yes, it is even for beginners!

* The nutrition plan goes back to nutrition basics of Power 90 and healthy eating

* There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 Base System 

* The Deluxe package has 4 extra routines for a total of 20 workouts

* P90X3 will include a new Pilates based workout!

* P90X3 will also include an all new Isometrics workout- A New Strength/Balance/Flexibility workout with Static Holds

* It will include CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme - a Cardio workout with weights

* And P90X3 has MMX - a Mixed Martial Arts Extreme that expands the Kenpo workout

* Includes Agility X- All new agility programming

* Yoga is still part of the program, but it's only 30 minutes

* There are 4 schedules in X3- classic, lean, doubles, and bulk

* 39 out of 40 people in the Test group lost 10% of their body fat %!!!! YES! You read that right!! 10% body fat!!

* If you've done P90X or P90X2, you'll see similar moves and there are plenty of new things too!

* Equipment needed will include weights or bands (a pull-up bars is great like in P90X, but optional)

* Every move in X3 has a Beginner/Modified an in between move, and Challenging/Hard

* This program is based on science that suggests the first 30 minutes is the most effective part of any exercise routine, so we accelerate the workouts to create the most effective 30 minute routine

* Ab Moves- Most of them are athletic in nature, some are standing up and many are front facing instead of being on your back

*** P90X3 will be available December 10, 2013 ***

Interested? I'm starting a challenge group to do this on January 1st!!! Start the new year off right!! Ask me how you can get me as YOUR coach for FREE to help you do this! I will be doing it alongside of you, going through the program with you. 


Message me or post below if you are interested, so I can HOOK YOU UP when this program launches. It will be in high demand! It makes a great gift for you or someone you love. Don't wait!
Fill out the form below!



Wufoo

No comments:

Post a Comment