Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week 1: Body Beast/ T25 Hybrid







Week 1: Body Beast/T25 Hybrid

I am so excited to be changing up the routine this week! I was planning to start Body Beast last Monday, but I hurt my back on Sunday morning, so that idea flew out the window! So, I have mended myself back to normal and I am so excited to get started!  So, I was going to just do Body Beast, but I decided that since we are going into the peak of the holiday season, I will do a hybrid so I can really focus on getting my lifting in and on those few days a week when time is of the essence, I will do a T25 workout! WIN WIN! I have never done Body Beast, so this is really exciting for me! I have a few friends who are in the second phase and they LOVE IT and are getting INSANE results! I can't wait to really pump my muscles. 

This week I am going to be focusing solely on perfect form and also staying spot on with my meal plan. It is the start of the holiday season and I refuse to put on any extra holiday fluff! That is not going to happen to this girl and I don't want it to happen to you either! This is a joyous time to spend with friends and family! To be thankful for everything and to know that we are all so blessed! With that being said, let's not allow this season to get the bets of us! Don't allow your season to revolve around FOOD! Food is not that special! I know, I know.. we all get excited about Grandma's special pumpkin pie and Aunt Sally's famous sugar cookies! That is perfectly okay!! BUT, what we don't want to do is focus so much on them that we end up eating the whole tray of cookies ourselves!


 I want to give you a suggestion. Set a number of cookies that you are going to allow yourself to have this holiday season. From now until January 1st, what is an acceptable number of treats you can give yourself that will make you feel satisfied, but not stuffed? Is that number 12? 15? 20? Choose your number and write it down! PUT IT IN YOUR PHONE!!! And after each sweet treat you eat, cross of a 1,2,3… etc! That will really make you be aware of what is going into your mouth!! AND I bet that you will find yourself being more mindful of which treat goes to your lips. Is it worth eating that walmart cooking when you know next weekend Grannie will have her homemade goodies?? NO! It's all about eating what you want in moderation and also paying attention to what you are eating :) Hope that little tip helps!





HERE IS MY SCHEDULE THIS WEEK!!!! November 25th- December 1st :) 
Body Beast Build Week / Focus T25

  • Day 1: BB Build: Chest/Tris + Fit Club in the Evening- T25: Cardio
  • Day 2: BB Build: Legs
  • Day 3: BB Build: Back/Bis 
  • Day 4: T25: Speed 2.0
  • Day 5: BB: Build: Shoulders / T25: Lower Focus
  • Day 6: BB Build: Chest/Tris + Ab Intervals
  • Day 7: Rest OR T25: Stretch OR T25: Core Speed

Back to the meal planning. It is really important to me to make sure that I am fueling my body properly. I like how I feel when I am getting in all of my veggies and fruits, when I am drinking my Shakeology everyday and when I am exercising! My body thanks me! Shoot, I have abs I didn't know existed! I EAT and I DON'T FEEL DEPRIVED!! EVER!! I plan my cheat meals each week and I enjoy my life! 
I do want you guys to focus on eating at least every 3 hours! It is so important to your body that you are eating because that is what gets your metabolism up and up!! Are you someone who says "I'm never hungry?" Well, that is probably because you are eating too many calories at one sitting and also your metabolism is not as fast as it could or possibly should be! Check out my meal plan to see how I plan my days of meals :) 




So, I will be checking in with you all on my progress this week! I can't wait to start getting my muscles really pumping and see what a difference I can make in my body! I like change and I can't wait to share this with you! Stay tuned!!  And I have made a lot of progress so far!! I can't wait to go further!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment