Friday, November 15, 2013

Sausage and Egg Casserole








I recently went on a leadership retreat with some my amazing team of Beachbody coaches! It was the time of my life!! Made some amazing friends, learned a ton and also got to eat a lot of awesome CLEAN food!! So, with that I have a ton of new recipes to add! YUM!!

This was one egg bake that I will be making regularly! It was delicious and it is already on my menu for Christmas brunch! YES, I think THAT FAR AHEAD! hahaha!! I wanted to share it with all of you! It is Friday and a lot of us have a 'big breakfast' on the weekends! So, try this clean version of sausage and egg casserole. It will not disappoint!

EGG AND SAUSAGE CASSEROLE

2 cups cheddar cheese - grated




1 dozen eggs


1 lb. of  ground turkey breakfast sausage 
  
Brown sausage and drain well

Grate cheese 


Beat eggs



Mix all together with soup in bowl and pour into a 9x13 inch pan.


Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when tested.


Can be reheated later.

(Can also eat with hot sauce on top ) 

Enjoy! 

2 comments:

  1. I have a family of 5. How many servings will this recipe provide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would definitely be big enough for your family! I have a family of 4 and we usually eat on it for 2 days :) It is cooked in a 9X13 casserole dish. Hope you enjoy it!

      Delete