Sunday, November 10, 2013

2 Week Coach Apprenticeship Trial!!








DREAM TEAM 2 WEEK TRIAL OF COACHING


Have you EVER CONSIDERED becoming a Beachbody Coach??? Do you even know what a Beachbody Coach is or what a coach does? Are you afraid of joining and then just being overwhelmed? Are you afraid of failure? Are you afraid of change? Are you someone who has to know what they are doing before they jump in with both feet? Well, here is your chance to give it a 'test run' before you jump all in! 
Now you can try out coaching before you become a coach.  Starting Monday November 11th, 2013, YES, that is TOMORROW!!! I am accepting 5 individuals who are seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY are considering becoming a coach. You will be accepted into a 2 week trial of my coach apprenticeship program.  I will teach you the basics of coaching and give you a snapshot of what you can expect to learn and implement as a coach on the Dream Team.  You will be added to our online accountability group and I will mentor you 1:1 and in a group setting for the next 14 days.  Then at that point you can decide if Beachbody Coaching is for you.



So the two weeks will include:

Access to my closed facebook support group.
Daily suggested activities to help you start and grow your business.

Access to team trainings, webinars, teaching tools, documents and more.
1:1 contact with me as your coach and 2 weekly group calls.
Setting goals and prioritizing your day.
Setting up your Beachbody Power Hour
How to Start a Challenge Group
How to Earn






How to get enrolled:

Complete the Dream Team Coach Application: FILL OUT MY FORM

Go to my site and create a customer account, this will assign me as your coach. Assign ME as your coach
(You cannot have a coach that you currently work with or you cannot already be a coach).
Send me a Facebook Friend Request to Facebook.





We currently have the 2nd fastest growing team in the company and we continue to be power houses in leading by example. As a team or focus is truly helping other people reach their goals but doing so in a way that respects family life, home work life balance and fun.

My goal is to help give interested individuals who are passionate about helping others achieve their health and fitness goals a way to solidify your decision as to whether or not this is right for you!! 

I wouldn't wait long, I expect this to fill up fast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment