Monday, March 9, 2015

Reese's PB Cups- Shakeology Style!

Okay guys!!! So I swear that I am surrounded by the Reese's Easter Eggs everywhere I go anymore!! Easter is right around the corner and I don't care who you are or how much willpower you have... that chocolate it tempting as heck! So- tonight I got CREATIVE!! I still had 3 tsp. of peanut butter I could eat for the day (THANK YOU 21 DAY FIX MEAL PLAN!!!) and I can always have Shakeology! So- I combined the two!!

This recipe is AHHHH MAZING! Get ready to make your taste buds squeal!!



Reeses PB Cups- Shakeology Style

1 heaping Scoop Chocolate Shakeology
1 TBSP. Coconut Oil- melted (30 seconds in the microwave)
Peanut Butter

Mix the Shakeology and melted Coconut Oil together.
Then scoop a tsp. of the chocolate mix onto a plate and flatten it. THEN add 1 tsp. PB on top of the chocolate. Finish it off by putting another scoop of chocolate mixture on top of the PB and spread it out.

Makes about 4-5!!

THEN- Best part. Freeze for about 20 minutes!!

Let me know how you like them!!


Also- Remember---> We don't DIET!!! We live a healthy lifestyle and that means eating clean 80% of the time! So- when we want those REAL TREATS-- there is no guilt! I like to make fun recipes that are healthy but have lots of taste! Eat according to your goals!! It is SO WORTH it!

No comments:

Post a Comment