Sunday, January 25, 2015

Join A Top Elite Team In Beachbody: Legacy United



I can't even put in to words what a WILD RIDE the past 20 months have been! INCREDIBLE is the first word that pops into my head. The stories that I can tell, the things that I have learned along the way and the FRIENDSHIPS that I have built are all mind-blowing. This business has literally changed every single aspect of  my life for the BETTER and I am going to share a few key points as to WHY I love this so much-- and maybe our team will be the right fit for you too.


I am a stay at home momma with two little girls. I am a wife and I am just ME. I had no idea that in a matter of about a year and a half- I could and WOULD truly grow an organization with more than 500 coaches, 7 Diamond coaches, 1 Star Diamond coach and so many new and blossoming friendships I could burst! It's true what they say-- you attract like minded people and BABY-- I sure have attracted some amazing teammates FOR SURE!

Now- this year-- we are projected to grow even faster, even bigger and even BETTER-- especially now that I am an Elite Coach and the TOP COACH in the state of Mississippi. I have created a stable foundation for my team and I have built brick by brick, layer by layer!

How did I do this?


I made a DECISION. I had a feeling in my belly that was like fire and I just had this thought-- "WHY NOT ME?" Why couldnt I be successful like 'the other people.?' Why couldn't I help to change one person's life? Why couldn't I make a living being a stay at home mom and still working a job that I loved? WHY NOT ME?

So- I started. That is it. I just committed to growth. I committed to doing 3 Vital Behaviors everyday that I BELIEVED would grow my business.

I set some small goals. I started with a goal to just help 1 person. That was it. So- that happened in my first week. That was EXCITING- so I celebrated. Then- I said- I'm going to help 2 more people in the next two weeks...  HOLY COW- It happened. I DID IT!  The next goal was a little different- I decided that I wanted to make enough money to just help with the groceries. That was our biggest expense- so any little bit helped. ---> GUESS WHAT? I helped pay for almost half of our grocery bill that first month! It was AWESOME!

That gave me a little confidence. A little time to see the potential of the things that I was doing. A way for me to see how this was working.

So- I made sure to dig deep and work hard every month. I set my goals small and then-- all of a sudden I made this big scary goal to end 2014 as an Elite Coach in the top 100 out of 230,000 coaches. I was so far off the charts at the time that my 'number' just said > 5,000!!! But darn it- I am determined and driven- I had a vision and I was going to create it.

I plugged away all year. I crushed some goals-- and others I totally failed at. It is how LIFE WORKS! We don't always get what we want or what we are pushing for at the time WE WANT THEM! We just have to focus and stay motivated to keep going.

So- I ended the year as an elite coach- as the #80 coach AND as the #1 {TOP COACH} in the state of Mississippi! HARD WORK PAYS OFF!!


My greatest joy is watching my team mates achieve success!! THAT is what it is all bout!!! So here is what I'm going to do! I am going to walk you through the process of what a coach does, how to sign up, what are your investment options, how do you make money, how do you share vs sell and more!  Listen to the recording of my business opportunity call below. 

Lastly if have watched the call, or if you know that you want to be on coach on Legacy United then you are in for a treat. I just finished developing a brand new coach apprenticeship program that is the EPIC of all trainings that I have ever developed for new coaches. The brains of 3 Top Elite coaches having been busy working on the 

LEGACY LADYBOSS ACADEMY!!!!





This training has everything that you need to be a successful coach. All of the tips and tricks I have learned to help you grow a successful business. Including Boot camp on the vital behaviors, Social media training, sponsoring high powered coaches, and leadership training. 


We just finished it and I am looking for 10 new coaches that want to do the training 1;1 with me.


This is going to be a one of a kind SMALL group where I am going to personally mentor you 1:1 and in a group setting over 30 days. All of the training is down online and you can go at your own pace.

 
I am going to teach you exactly what I did to start my business, to reach success in my first few months, to successfully invite, and start a challenge group without you having to re invent the wheel.



You will have access to my guides, my scripts, my resources, templates, and call recordings.  I absolutely love training my coaches and I feel very passionate about making sure you have a successful start!  While I cannot MAKE you successful, just as in your fitness journey, you can have a stellar meal plan and workout but if you don't follow the plan you won't get the results!  You have to do the work!  Same thing with our business!  It's fun, but it takes purposeful action each day to bring about results.  Instead of stabbing in the dark, I will guide you on that purposeful direction.

Does this sound like something you would like to do?  Then Complete the application below to be considered for a spot on my team and to gather more information!




No comments:

Post a Comment