Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tosca's Clean Eating Tips and Portion Control!

I have based most of my clean eating around the amazing Tosca Reno.  I realized one day that I had to take control over what I was putting into not only my body, but serving to may growing family as well.  I realized quickly that I was NOT eating proper portions or proper types of food-- even though I took pride in saying that I "ate healthy." --- NADA. That was false. Taco Bell drive thru twice a week, bread/rolls with every dinner, too many carbs and too little veggies-- and don't get me started on the sugar consumption each day!! BUT I was honestly blind to it... because "I was thin-- it didn't affect me." BUT IT DID. My mood, my energy levels, my skin, basically everything about my body was just BLAH!!

BUT-- Tosca couldn't have said it better!  Are you struggling with eating clean and what to eat and when to eat it!  I promise you- eating 5-6 small meals a day is what your body needs. And it is not hard to do once you get into the routine! Check out this YouTube video on portion sizes to get your mind in the right place!!!

I absolutely love TOSCA and she is usually my GO TO book and I look up her youtube vids often!  I am so thankful that I picked up one of her books one day about a year and a half ago! It has changed my life and made me see that clean eating tastes AMAZING and I am not deprived at all!! I lost those last pesky 10 pounds that were sticking around because of the 'plateau' that I thought I would never overcome... It is all mental! That paired with drinking my Shakeology everyday and working out 6 days a week is exactly what I need and exactly what my clients do! It's a lifestyle! And it works!





If you want more information please message me at valbozzo15@gmail.com and I'd be glad to help you develop a plan to start eating clean and getting lean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment