Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Legacy United is Looking for You!




I promise you --- I have always believed that I was meant to do something extraordinary with my life-- it just took me a little while to figure out how I was going to make that happen.

When I was a kid and people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up-- I would always either say I didn't know or I would copy what my friends were saying. I hadn't figured it all out then, but I knew in my soul that ONE DAY -- I would make a difference.



Here I am now. 22 months ago- I found my calling. I surrendered my life to Jesus and finally listened to the voice telling me which path to choose. I am here. I am creating the life that I was meant to live. I love every second of every day. Even those moments that seem to be terrible- I pull the good and learn the lesson.

I still have so many achievements to accomplish- but I have learned more about who I AM in the last year and a half than I could have ever imagined.

This is my passion, my love, my life. I am choosing. I am the boss. And I dare anyone to tell me I 'can't' do something.-- watch me! I promise you-- I will PROVE you wrong!! This is the BEST life I could ever imagine and I have the FREEDOM to live how I want.

I'm inviting YOU to come along. Choose the path less taken. Choose to design your own life. I will mentor you, teach you and guide you every step of the way. Beachbody has helped me create a life I've dreamed of and it's only getting better!

Are you in?




I am a normal mom who is blessed to run a health and fitness business from home. I plan my schedule. Today I have worked for 3 hours- my choice. And I will work for an hour after the kids go to bed before date night with my man

When I started 22 months ago-- I put in one hour a day. Focus, determination, drive and belief are what led me and being teachable, duplication and consistency have built me to where I am today.



Now- I have the most amazing team and we are changing lives by the second. Building a business should be on everyone's radar because YOU DECIDE how fast you grow. YOU DECIDE your path and GOD leads the way.

What if you walk into your office tomorrow and your boss tells you they have to let you go.

What if you wake up and you think 'what am I doing with my life?! I never see my family!'

What if you had the option to do more? Be more!
EVEN IF... You love your job now or you love being a stay at home mom. What if building an online business would guarantee you financial security? 


---> Would you make an hour a day happen to starting something new?

I did. And wow. The rewards have been endless!!




Would you like to be one of 10 wonderful women this month who will personally be mentored by me? Would you like to work 1:1 with me while I give you the best technique for this business? Are you ready to shine?!

Please email me at valbozzo15@gmail.com. Please post COACHING INFO in the subject line!!! Remember- I'm only taking 10!'
Let's do this remember- if I can do this --- anyone can do this.



No comments:

Post a Comment