Thursday, January 9, 2014

MOSAIC FIT CLUB











Are you on of the MANY people who have made the New Year's Resolution to get fit and healthy this year? The first step is deciding to take action, but the hard part is doing it and following through. Life starts to get in the way, excuses creep in and before you know it, those 3 pounds that you lost in the first week start to come back on and you get overwhelmed and QUIT. Well, not this time. NOT YOU. It is time to commit. It is time to get a system. It is TIME for accountability and support. 

You see, I have literally heard every excuse in the books. I dare someone to throw something at me that I haven't heard before. But, what it boils down to is the fact that YOU are afraid. Afraid of what MIGHT happen, afraid of what could be and afraid of the dreams and goals that you have set for yourself. It's common and it is NORMAL! We have all been there at some point or another. Whether it is health and fitness, a career choice, family, etc.. we all have fears because we are human. I want an opportunity to change your way of thinking. I want an opportunity to help you face those fears and take action. You are worth it. You are worth changing. You are worth being fit and healthy. YOU ARE WORTH IT! I want to help you change the negatives into positives. I want to help you focus on the baby steps that will get you to the BIG PICTURE. I want you to know that there is not going to be an option to give up. NEVER. GIVE. UP!! You are unique. You are amazing. and YOU are YOU! Don't you want to be the best version of you there can be?! I know you do. I know you can have a life that you've only dreamed of. It's all up to you. Are you ready to make it a priority to change?

WHAT IS A FIT CLUB?

My fit club is a place where anyone and everyone can come for a fun, FREE workout. We meet once (sometimes twice) a week at my home church and we get our sweat on together! Each week we do something different. Sometimes it is a T25 workout, other times a P90X3 workout, TurboFire, Brazilian Butt Lift and so many others. We also go over meal planning and recipes as well! This is a group of people who commit to each other each week. We commit to showing up, giving it our all and we talk through our week! We talk about the workouts that we have done on our own that week and we keep each other accountable and motivated. We LOVE to help each other strive to be better. It's about personal growth, personal strength and doing it together. Let's do life TOGETHER. It's never too late to start. 

How long does it last?


Our workouts are anywhere from 25-45 minutes. Usually most people get there a little early to find a spot in class, mingle, talk to new friends and just hang out! After the workout is over we ALWAYS high five and congratulate each other for a JOB WELL DONE!!! Then, we shake up some SHAKEOLOGY! We spend some time hanging out afterwards talking about different things beachbody has to offer, different workouts people want to try and some even decide right then and there that Beachbody is FOR THEM and we sign them up with a free account or their own fitness challenge packs!! It's just so awesome to be surrounded by so many like minded people!

I don't workout. I am older. Will this be too hard for me?

We always do a program that has a modifier!! So, I tell EVERYONE at EVERY fitness level that this is FOR YOU. There may be some moves that you will not be able to do AT FIRST, but that's okay. Modify and just keep moving. As long as you are doing SOMETHING, you are burning calories and bettering yourself! What do you have to lose? Just come and bring friends with you! See what all the hype is about!

Do I need to bring anything?

I ask everyone to bring a yoga mat or a towel because sometimes we are on our hands and knees and the floor is hard to get a grip on! Wear workout clothes and bring a bottle of water! That's it! 


What is Shakeology?


Shakeology is literally the healthiest meal of the day and in my opinion it's the tastiest!! Each week we try a new Shakeology recipe after class!! Sometimes it is the amazing vanilla Shakeology that I really like to turn into a Snickerdoodle or the chocolate Shakeology that we recently turned into chocolate covered cherries and OH MY GOSH... HEAVEN in our mouths!!  I always ask for people's preference, so we switch it up!  The sky is the limit on the ways to make our Shakeology! We share the benefits of this magic in a glass!-- check out this article. ---> http://valeriebozzo.blogspot.com/p/shakeology.html


Why do you have Fit Club? Since it is free, you probably don't make any money?


Hosting a fit club for me is not about money at all!!! I literally want to touch as many people's lives as I can to get them fit and healthy!! I want to inspire people to do more. I literally have a HUGE GOAL to reach as many people on the Gulf Coast to get healthy. It is never about someone's size, shape or whatever. It is about changing the mindset to WANT a change. It is about making a commitment and sticking with it. This is the goal that I have for so many, but it isn't about ME making the goal.. It is about YOU making the goal and following through with it. Fit clubs are a GREAT way for people to realize that working out IS FUN. And if you aren't having fun, then you won't stick with it. Period. Let's have fun together! Bring friends, encourage others, set realistic goals and strive to reach them. This is YOUR YEAR!

If you live in or near Gulfport/Biloxi Mississippi area, PLEASE come and join us every Thursday night at 6:30 pm and the 1st and 3rd Saturday each month for an amazing workout and to make new friends! This is just the beginning. Let's take the Coast by storm! Are you with me?! Contact me for more deets!!  valbozzo15@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment