Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Join Me













Have you been wanting to make a change in your life, but just don't know where to start? Or even how to start? Do you love to help others? Would you love to get paid to be fit and healthy? Would you love to know that your income is a direct reflection of how many lives you are changing? 



Maybe you're a stay at home momma looking for a little 'more?' Maybe you are a momma who is working full time outside of the home and you just want to be at home with your babes! Maybe you don't have kids but you are dreading going out in the bitter cold tomorrow morning to drive to a job that you don't really love. Maybe you are a man who just wants to provide more for your family.. Maybe you really just want an extra $100-$200 a week as play money or to buy that cool car you've been wanting!!

Whatever your reason, whatever your WHY.. consider this...

Making your own schedule- literally.
Being able to get your kids off and on the bus.
Making an extra $500-$1000 a week in your first six months.
Being your own boss.
Getting paid to workout.
Getting incentives each month.
Going on an all expense paid trip to Cancun next year.
And the list goes on....





I had been a stay at home mom for 5 years when I was given this amazing opportunity. I always knew that I wanted to be at home with my kids, but as they get older they really become more and more 'self sufficient' and that was the point that I started wondering what I was going to do. I was feeling lost and I really needed something for ME! I had gone through a few really 'tough spots' where I was questioning a lot in my life. I was back and forth about getting a job, but I also knew that I didn't want to leave my 'day job!' ha!! My kids are not only my life, but they are my priority. So, it was during this time of reevaluation and lots of prayer when 
Beachbody coaching was brought up by a friend. -- I had already done beachbody programs for 6 years!! And I never knew anything about actually being a coach for the company!!!!! So, here I am now... IN LOVE WITH MY WORLD. Able to stay at home with my precious little gems AND getting to help people change their lives--WHICH is MY CALLING! ALL the struggle... The pain, fear, and tough times were leading me to my destiny ALL ALONG!!!

My point is... In the THICK of it... Your life may seem out of control... it may feel like everything is going wrong... You might be struggling... Financially, spiritually, emotionally, and physically... But THE TRUTH IS... it may just be the thing needed to create your AMAZING future!!! Stay strong... Have faith! Everything is going to turn out just how God intends it to!

This is literally a dream job. A dream come true when I felt like I was never going to 'figure it all out.' A job that allows me to do what I love also while being present in my kids' lives and staying at home where I feel I belong to raise my kids and be here for my husband. A job where I get bonuses, all expense paid trips, rewards each month and the satisfaction and JOY of knowing that I am helping people change their LIVES! This is HUGE for me! This is my dreams becoming reality!





Are you ready to kick off a new season of your life? 

Enrolling now: 5 spots available for my February 3rd Coach Basics Program. Learn the ropes and start your new career off right. You will be trained by ME and we will get you off the ground running! 



Fill out the application below or email me at valbozzo15@gmail.com.




HTML Forms powered by Wufoo


No comments:

Post a Comment