Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Favorite Oatmeal Recipe!

As a busy mom- I am always trying to come up with new and creative ways to not only fuel my own body, but to get nutrients into my kids!! That can be hard when all they really want it cinnamon toast crunch cereal or toaster strudels! Who else feels my pain?!!

So I came up with this gem of a recipe that will make your taste buds and your kiddos taste buds dance!!! My girls actually asked for MORE! That is an accomplishment!!!




So here's how I make it!

Grab a sauce pan- I use 1 yellow container (21 Day Fix containers) of water- which equals 1/2 cup.
Bring the water to a boil. 

Add 1/2 cup (yellow container) of dry old fashioned oats
Add 1/2 cup (1/2 purple container) frozen blueberries - I get mine from Sam's Club
Add 1 tsp. peanut butter - let's be real... I do a heaping tsp.... it's just that good.

Cook on low for about 4 minutes.

Pour into a bowl and add 1/2 chopped banana (1 purple container)
Cinnamon to taste!

It's SO EASY and SO GOOD!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment