Friday, October 17, 2014

Stop Standing on the Sidelines

So something that I have really been thinking about lately is how life begins at the end of your comfort zone. I'm not that girl anymore who hides in the bubble. Who sits in the back to watch the action instead of taking the lead and making things happen. I used to care so much about what others would think of me if I spoke out in the crowd, if I wore something a little too 'out there' or if I was just ME all the time. When someone would look my way I would instantly think-- "oh my gosh, what are they thinking about me."-- REALLY!!?? Now- I DO NOT CARE! I have changed my mindset. Changed my ways. I read personal development books everyday. I listen to speakers and successful people in all areas of life talk about their struggles to get to their triumphs. Their failures that have turned into successes along the way!!


I won't let anyone hold me back. I have a clear vision of life and I'm unstoppable. Through the triumphs and trials, through the thick and thin, the good and bad-- this girl is never giving up. 

There are those who will come on the journey talking the talk-- but don't take the actions to overcome their fears. There are those who will see the same vision, tweak it to make it their own and RUN with it 


Be your own kid of beautiful. Stop hiding in the shell. Stop making the same excuses over and over again. No one wants to hear them. Take the bull by the horns and charge! Stop spending your life waiting for things to just happen. It doesn't work that way- YOU have to create your own success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment