Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Mommas on a Mission



As a mom and a very busy mom at that I know that the STRUGGLE is REAL!!!  I know that you are being pulled in a million different directions and the last thing that you want to worry about is what you are eating and when you are fitting in your workout.  I also know at the exact same time you are wishing you could fit in those jeans, were that dress for that event or just feel comfortable without your muffin top spilling out of your pants. For goodness sakes I remember not wanting to wear anything but yoga pants because it didn't squeeze my FAT!  I get it!!! Like I said, the STRUGGLE is REAL!  You aren't getting enough sleep, the kids are misbehaving and they won't eat anything that resembles a vegetable.  You also don't want to invest in a fitness program or even Shakeology because you are afraid you won't like it, you won't actually start or finish it and you don't want to WASTE money that can be used for the family.  I get it, I know how you feel.  I mean I drug my FEET FOREVER about Shakeology!  I had honestly never done a meal replacement shake before so I didn't know what to expect.  I finally decided, what the heck, I can give it 30 days and see what happens.  



I'm looking for TEN people to JOIN ME! I am looking for MOMMIES! Those of you who have lost yourselves in the mix of kids, life, work, stress, etc! Those of you who want to learn some family friendly recipes, learn how to kick the late night binge eating when you realize your STARVING after a long day of BEING MOM and those of you who are just ready to make a change for YOU ♥

I want to do the 21 Day Fix WITH my challengers! We will be working out together *virtually* everyday! Keeping each other accountable. Keeping one another motivated and on the track to success!!

Not sure what the 21 Day Fix is all about? Check THIS OUT!
http://goo.gl/Db0QWs



This is an amazing program that was released a few months ago! I was one of the lucky coaches who has gotten to workout live with Autumn this year and she is just AWESOME!

I'm looking for 10 challengers (and only 10) that want to take on the challenge with me and shed major body fat and gain lean muscle. This workout is for everyone! The modifier shows NO IMPACT moves, but it's high intensity to get the pounds falling off. 



Do you want a body you are confident in? Do you want to feel better? Look better? Be an all around better YOU?!!

You will receive:
-21 Day Fix workout program
-A customized meal plan focusing on REAL food
-A 30 supply of Shakeology
-Daily accountability partners
-1-on-1 coaching from me
-21 Day Fix graduate gear (upon completion) 
























What you can expect:

A meal plan that will keep you burning fat and building muscle.
Around the clock support from a team of coaches who will not let you fail.
Around the clock support from a team of other women on the same mission as you are on.

RSVP or APPLY BELOW. I am only accepting 10 Challengers this October! Message me to get started!
http://goo.gl/LOrzwF

***This is not for coaches or those working with a coach already.***


Remember this is a lifestyle, not a diet!  It's important to have the best of both worlds.



Requirements:

1.  You are required to have ME as your COACH through Team Beachbody.

2.  Then together WE pick a fitness program through Team Beachbody that fits your needs. It does not matter what your ability level is, I have something for you!
{21 day fix, T25, Chalean Extreme, P90X3, Turbofire, Insanity, Piyo, ect...}

3.  You are REQUIRED to replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology ONLY for the duration of the group. Once it is over you can decide if you have enough healthy recipes in your pocket to prepare meals without needing shakeology or if you find its convenient and it takes care of 1 meal you can keep going!  I still 4 years later drink Shakeology daily.

4.  Then, it is required that you participate in the online closed group daily.  Each day I will share a tip, recipe, motivation or meal plan.  You check in, rate your day and get your inspiration for the next 24 hours.  You can log in whenever you want just as long as  I know you are there it's all good!

I am your personal support system so that you actually start, finish and truly succeed at changing your lifestyle.  I will share with you the recipes that my family loves along with the quick easy recipes that don't take a lot of prep!


If this sounds like something you would like to do please complete the application below to be considered for a spot in this group.  There is limited availability so that I can keep the group small and individualized.  

Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment