Monday, October 13, 2014

Design YOUR Life



I embraced this amazing opportunity of freedom 16 months ago... and I SO BADLY want other women to take advantage of it too. 
At first- I was dragging my feet... saying 'yes! I am going to do this!' But then fear held me back for a little bit-- fear of the unknown!

Was this real? I had done so many other 'home businesses' in the past and quit them all. I wasn't PASSIONATE about jewelry, bags, makeup, etc! Helping people- working out- nutrition- those are my passion!

I am confident that I can teach you exactly HOW to build amazing success with Beachbody-- not because I think that I know it all.. HARDLY, but because I have done it and you can too. This is a busies that will allow you to have FREEDOM and 'you call the shots' in your life. To say that this is a blessing is an understatement. 

I choose very carefully who I spend my time with because I make sure that I am 150% DEDICATED to helping my coaches who WANT to succeed-- SUCCEED in this business. I am BLESSED to be able to meet so many amazing coaches.


This business is my baby. Beachbody has FOREVER changed our lives. My family and I were once living in a mountain of debt. One paycheck- a stay at home mom, two kids, two dogs, a mortgage, two car payments, student loans, credit cards.. we had it all. We are NOT proud of that time in our lives, BUT we are proud to say that we have dug our way out of almost $20,000 worth of debt in less than one year and if we can do it-- you can do it too.
Beachbody has forever changed our lives.
We no longer live paycheck to paycheck.
We are not only setting ourselves up for success, but we are teaching our kids how to live better, manage their little 'commissions' and just be positive!
My husband now has options in his career choice.

Best part-- we have FREEDOM. That has been my goal- to just create a life of freedom. To be free to be home with my family. To be free to live how we want! To be free to help others in so many different ways! That is my GOAL for life <3 p="">

And you know what? I WANT THE SAME THING FOR EVERYONE!!

Beachbody is not just my 'job'-- B
eachbody is my life. Beachbody can be your life too.
Hands down- joining this company was the best choice I've ever made. Rewarding is an understatement. I have met my BEST FRIENDS through this business. Do you know how amazing it is to be surrounded by LIKE MINDED people? Those who lift you up? We help each other! We INVEST in others to help them succeed. That is our job! We TRUST in each other and make a difference! 

Legacy United is our incredible team. We are stitched together with mommies, teachers, professionals (some of those 'business professionals' have already quit their full time jobs to build their beachbody business and be at home with their kids), personal trainers, nurses, dog mommies and so many more! We are NOT AFRAID of where this journey is taking us! We are driven, fierce, compassionate, hard working, determined individuals. FEAR is not allowed in our team! We EMBRACE this life, dream and DRIVE! We are creating our freedom and LIVING A LIFE BY DESIGN!
I'm your mentor, your leader, your coach when you join Legacy United.
This month-I am mentoring just FIVE-- because I want MORE TIME with each of them!
It's incredible what can happen with this business. It is MY RESPONSIBILITY to share this with other people! And that goes for everyone-- even those skeptics! Because I WAS ONE! And now- I am in the top 5% of all of Beachbody.
I choose to pay it forward and share this blessing with others who are struggling just like I was.
I didn't have the skills or the knowledge to be a business owner...but I did have...
-DRIVE
-PASSION
-MOTIVATION
-DETERMINATION
-RESILIENCY
-A desire to do MORE with my life
-A desire to have FREEDOM
This business isn't for the QUALIFIED... its for those who are COACHABLE and not looking for a "Get RICH Quick Scheme!"
It's for the person who is willing to TAKE RISKS and learn as they go!
You don't have to be EXACTLY like me but I am looking to connect with women who can RELATE to me because I KNOW that I can lead them effectively and I also know I will ENJOY working with them!
If you….
- KNOW you were meant for something greater...
- WANT to create independence and freedom for your family or maybe your future family, BUT also feel a calling to give back and help others!
- Want to live by DESIGN: Be your own boss- work when you want, where you want doing what you LOVE!
- COACHABLE and willing to spend a year making short-term sacrifices in order to spend the rest of your life enjoying long-term success!
.
If you are reading this and you hear that little voice….and your gut is telling you to GO FOR IT...I want to to hear from you!
{{{To be considered for the EXCLUSIVE 21 Day SMART START Training group, APPLY BELOW:
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.


KNOW SOMEONE who would be a GREAT fit?! TAG EM!
{{{{ THIS TRAINING IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO MY PERSONALLY SPONSORED COACHES who sign up BY OCTOBER
28th, 2014 }}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment