Friday, August 22, 2014

Busy Mom Tips of the Week!

Are you a busy mom? Do you always feel like you NEVER have enough time in the day? I feel the same way! But I make sure to utilize every second! There is no time to waste! 

One of my beauty 'secrets' is the little travel bottle of magic!

Hairspray can be a lifesaver when you are too busy to 'do it all' in the morning! I keep this bad boy in my purse so I can spritz and go no matter what my day consists of!

Try it!

A little 'flip your head upside down', spray, tousle and GO!

30 seconds and DONE! 







Do you hate looking so 'pasty'?!! Do you wish you could have that natural tan everyday? But are you are too busy running the kids to soccer practice, dance class, to school, from school and the list goes on to even think about getting out for some REAL sun?!!

This is my secret!  I'm naturally 'porcelain' and I want to be naturally DARK! So- I use this AWESOME little 'tan in a can' to look my best everyday!

Spray it- and it goes on as easily as lotion! NO ORANGE! It is what I use as my foundation on my face! SECRET SPILLED  I do a quick rub of it on my arms, legs and face each morn and BAM! Sunkissed and ready to GO!

Best part- It's WATERPROOF! And-- only $10 at Target! 



Spend today creating an opportunity for yourself and others around you. Decide to look at your life differently: decide to overcome the struggles and be happy. Happiness is a choice. There are always things that don't go our way, but trusting in God and pulling the good is always the way to change your outlook. 

You are special. Take pride in who you are and what you do. Make someone else smile today 




Busy Mom Tip of the Day:

Who has time to was their hair everyday? I DON'T!!! I'm lucky if I was it every 3 or 4 days-- my secret? 

CORNSTARCH  Best dry shampoo ever. I workout every morning- and my days are always jam packed!! So, I need something to help me with TIME in the mornings!

On a day like today-- it's cornstarch on the roots and a side braid with a headband- I timed it-- took me 2 minutes!


I also encourage you to check out my Healthy Recipes and try some of the crockpot recipes!! Quick, easy and love to have dinner done without having to actually 'cook'!!!

Enjoy your life! 



No comments:

Post a Comment