Friday, August 22, 2014

Become A Beachbody Coach Today


One and a half years ago I was completely MISERABLE. I was 15 pounds overweight, I felt unhappy with every aspect of my life and I didn't think I would ever snap out of it. I was the 'debbie downer,' I was always negative and I just didn't care about a whole lot. I was stressed out, feeling like a 'single mom' while my husband was gone 9 months out of the year and closest family was 7 hours away. My husband and I were financially struggling and we were struggling in our marriage. This were NOT fine.

Then- one day-- this whole 'coaching opportunity' presented itself. I was a skeptic at first.. I was too busy to 'give it a try.' I was FULL of excuses.
Then- one day-- I felt GOD speaking to me and I swear- telling me to DO THIS. 

Becoming a coach changed my life

So, I joined. I committed. I had 120 FB friends. I had no clue about social media. I didn't even know what a blog was. I knew NOTHING about technology. Shoot- I still had a 'flip phone.'

But, I committed to a change. I committed to making a difference. And I had a VISION in my head of where I was going. I din't know how I was going to get there-- but I was walking, then running.. and now- i'm unstoppable.

I'm a dreamer. I'm a doer. I'm a different person than I was then and I grow more each day.

My MOTIVATION is YOU. My motivation is helping change the world. It may sound silly to some- but to me-- it is MY DRIVING FORCE.

So, I'm paying it forward. My New Smart Start Academy begins Sept. 1st.

I didn't have the skills or the knowledge to be a business owner...but I did have:
**Determination
**Drive
**PASSION
**MOTIVATION
and a HUGE DESIRE to do more with my life.

I am teaching duplication. I am teaching you what I have done to build a solid business. Brick by brick, layer by layer. This is the REAL DEAL.

I am NOT looking for:
- Those who lack self-discipline.
- Those who want to take the PATH of LEAST resistance.
- Those who need structure and everything spelled out ahead of time.
- Those unwilling to step outside their comfort zone.
- Those who are unwilling to change.

I am obsessed with my team. I LOVE what we are all about. Unity, Trust, Determined, Powerful, Dedicated, Motivated and ON A MISSION.

I will lead you to success if you put in the work. I ENJOY everyday. I want to work with amazing women! This is what we are all about!!

Are you READY for something more??

To be considered for the EXCLUSIVE 21 Day SMART START Training group, APPLY BELOW:

Are you thinking of someone who would make a great fit for our team?

Send them here: www.valeriebozzo.blogspot.com!






There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment