Monday, December 14, 2015

Hammer and Chisel- Week 1 Review and Meal Plan!


I am totally in love with the new Hammer and Chisel workout program and I am really pumped about sharing my weekly progress and updates! I hope that it helps you along your journey too!

So I just wrapped up my full first week of the program! I am following the schedule how it is laid out, so I have my rest day on Thursdays right now and it really just helps to break up the week and give my body a little break when it needs it most!
Hammer and Chisel is my jam!

I literally just finished my Total Body Hammer and 10 minute ab hammer workout and I am feeling amazing (and sweaty ;) ), but seriously I can't even begin to say how happy I am to  have something fresh and new! It is so easy to get bored with the same old routine and I had definitely hit that boredom plateau over the past few months! I had been traveling a lot, being full time mommy and business owner, house responsibilities and you name it- I was doing it! My workouts are my HAPPY place, but no matter how good I feel afterwards- it was getting harder for me to actually push play everyday because I wasn't excited about it!


ENTER Hammer and Chisel- BEFORE Christmas! Because I am not one to wait until after the holidays to start to get into shape! NO WAY! Exercise is my drug! My happy pill!! AND it burns calories, so i'm not going to pack on a few pounds just to feel blah and have to do extra work after the New Year! This is my lifestyle so I just do it!

AND!!!! My hubby totally surprised me with new Bowflex Selectech weights that I have been wanting for over 2 years!! So- Merry early Christmas to me!!! I'm in love with these babies already!!

Another thing that I am loving with this program is that it is something new everyday! I am working different muscle groups and I tend to get lazy if I am doing the same thing over and over, but not this time! I can feel changes happening already and I love it! 



The meal plan for hammer and chisel is pretty great. It is easy to follow, no counting calories or depriving yourself of foods you love. It is simply all about balance and moderation. I am doing plan B meal plan because my goal is to build lean muscle. I am not on a mission to lose any weight, just continue to tone. So, when I focus on my food I am looking for things that will fuel me and keep me full! The team beachbody website has tracking sheets that you can find under the get Fit tab and then click on tracking sheets. 


Also a tip- don't drink your calories! I drink mostly water- i stay hydrated and I make it a point to always have a glass of water next to me! it is so important! I tell my chalelngers all the time that they have to hydrate in order for the body to work properly!!! My mission is to always feel great in my own skin and I want to do the same for all of you! 

Do you need some tips on how to stay on track? Check out my video message for my challengers who are in week 2 of our Surviving the Holidays challenge group. 


Do you need some extra motivation to get and stay on track? Check me out at www.facebook.com/valbfitness. I try to post a few times a day on that page! Make sure to LIKE my page too! I would really appreciate it!





Let me say this- I would NOT recommend Hammer and Chisel if you are just starting out in your fitness journey. If you love weights I would check out Chalean Extreme or the 21 Day Fix first! I can help you with that! Just contact me at valbozzo15@gmail.com and we can talk about what is best for you. 




If you are interested in doing the Hammer and Chisel Workout Program, please complete the application below.  I am currently accepting applications for the January 4th Hammer and Chisel Challenge Group.   Make sure that you link up with me if you do not have a coach.  A coach someone just like me that can help you with the workout program, with staying accountable, on track and focused on the results that you want. 





No comments:

Post a Comment