Saturday, May 16, 2015

Worlds BEST Taco Salad

I want to share this amazing recipe with you all! It is literally the best taco salad I have ever made and it is HEALTHY! Yes- no guilt, but the taste makes it feel like I'm totally cheating! What makes it even better- it is 100% 21 Day Fix APPROVED!!!

So- this is also kid tested and hubby approved! Can't get much better than that!

Ingredients:
1 Green Container (1 Cup) baby spinach or spring mix lettuce
1 Green Container (1 Cup) sliced peppers- I use baby sweet peppers and onions
1 blue container (about 1/4 cup) of avocado and mexican cheese
1 Red Container (3/4 cup) of ground turkey with taco seasoning
1 Yellow Container -- I improved and guessed it would be about 8 blue corn organic chips
And I used hot sauce or salsa as the dressing!!!

SO MUCH FLAVOR!! And this is out of this world amazing!!!


Try it and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment