Wednesday, May 6, 2015

What A Difference 2 Years Can Make!

2 YEARS. 

May 6, 2013. I signed up as a Beachbody Coach. - the big picture in the collage is my VERY FIRST CHALLENGE GROUP POST!!! 


I remember it took me days to actually post it. It took me over 30 minutes to hit enter after I got the courage to just DO IT! After I hit submit- I CRIED and slammed my computer screen shut bc I was waiting for the negative comments. The backlash... But- it never came! I was SO HUMBLED that I had support! That was the first step of my journey.

I had no idea where it would take me. To be honest-- I thought that it was way too good to be true and I didn't even have a single goal for myself. I kind of messed around for a couple of weeks until I heard this 'TEAM CALL' that I decided to finally get on one Monday night. 



The host of the call was Melanie Mitro. She talked about how she was a mom of 2 boys from PA. She built her business from her kitchen table with a toddler and an infant. She planned her days. She talked about how much her income was just from helping other people. And then she said something that has stuck with me since that very moment I heard it.

She said.-- "WHY NOT YOU." She was right? Why couldn't I be successful in life? Why couldn't I decide to do something more? Why couldn't I MAKE IT TO THE TOP? 


So from that moment on... I studied the leaders. I committed to helping ONE PERSON with this! I put my heart and soul into taking this seriously and I decided that NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED.. I was going to set small goals for myself each month, take baby steps and ACHIEVE THEM. NON NEGOTIABLE.




This was for my family. This was for me being able to stay at home with my kids and not have to put them in daycare. This was for me to be at home when my husband was not deployed. This was to help our family get out of a really ugly financial situation. THIS. WAS. IT.




And honestly... now looking back. HOW THANKFUL I AM THAT GOD PUT THIS IN MY LIFE TWO YEARS AGO!! Blessed. Humbled. Grateful. The list goes on.


In two years Beachbody has:

HELPED US GET HEALTHY
I learned how to set goals and find myself
Pay for groceries
Pay for monthly bills
Help over 1,000 people on their health and fitness journey
Paid for my husband and I to go on several all expense paid vacations/trips.



I have met the CEO's of our company. HUGGED THEM! SO cool!
I have met every celebrity trainer and worked out with them. PINCH ME!
I have achieve Success Club every single month EXCEPT for June 2013.



I am a 7 Star Diamond ELITE COACH!
I have achieved the status of TOP COACH in the state of Mississippi.
I am an ELITE COACH- the TOP 1% OF THE ENTIRE COMPANY.
I have earned the title of motivational speaker.
I train brand new coaches to become leaders and learn how to grow a successful business.

We have met the best friends of our lives!


Personally- my FAITH, my MARRIAGE, my LIFE is better than I could have ever DREAMED it would be. Seriously. DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

And...

TO DATE- We have paid off over $50,000 worth of debt in the last year and a half. -- THANK YOU BEACHBODY!





Im sure there is so much more I could list! These are just a FEW things that have happened over the last 2 years and I KNOW it is just going to get better and better!!





Are you someone who is ready to change more than you want to stay the same? Does this sound like YOU? Have you been thinking of asking me about what I do, but just haven't had the courage to do so? Or maybe you {LIKE ME} are skeptical.



I can help answer all of your questions! Please fill out the application below and we can schedule a time to talk heart emoticon I GENUINELY LOVE PEOPLE! And I want this same success for YOU heart emoticon I will be training 20 people this month to become leaders in this business. It starts with the decision to try! Will you be one?!





No comments:

Post a Comment