Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Meal Plan and Weekly Game Plan




Okay- so let's be real. I've been off my game lately. It happens! I haven't fallen off the wagon or anything, but my meal planning hasn't been happening and I've been going long stretches without eating and then... let's just say that I become a carb monster and want it all.

So today- it's GAME ON for this girl. I'm getting STOKED for the new release of Insanity Max 30 happening in December-- so to get prepped and ready-- I'm taking on 4 weeks of T25 beta/gamma hybrid! And i'm doing the 21 Day Fix meal planning (can you tell by the color coordinated meal plan?)!!


So- here is my game plan. 
I did my meal plan today. I am going grocery shopping this afternoon. When I get home it's MEAL PREP TIME!!
So- I will precook about 7 pounds of chicken for salads throughout the week (or perhaps I will buy precooked rotisserie chickens to just pull apart and toss on the salad-- either way-- it will be great protein!!
I soak all of my fruits and veggies in a sink full of luke warm water with 1 cup white vinegar in it for 30 minutes. It takes off any dirt, grime, grossness that is on our fresh produce! Works awesome!

I will cut up veggies and fruits for the week too. I find that they veggies last all week, but for the berries I cut them up every 3 days to keep them from going bad. 
I pre portion my almonds and I put my greek yogurt into containers too! I love tupperware! I have it pouring out of my cabinets, but it works for us! So MUCH EASIER to know that I just open up my fridge and grab out the planned meal/snack!

Then-- for dinners I will literally put together as much of it as I can. 
I will pre make the meatloaf and stick it in a pan and put it in the fridge to cook tomorrow. I will put foil on my sweet potatoes so all I have to do is pop them in the oven tomorrow when the meatloaf cooks. 
I will also put together my zucchini lasagna AND bake it today. It will stay good up to 3-4 days and it actually tastes BETTER the longer it sits together after it cooks! 
I will put all of the ingredients together for my chicken tacos in a ziplock bag and freeze it. The come Thursday I will grab it from the freezer and stick it in the crockpot to cook all day. PERFECT MEAL. 
I will do the same for my chili. I'm putting it all together, putting it in a tupperware container and freezing it until SATURDAY when I will cook it down and eat it on Sunday. 
Chicken cheesesteak- I will cut up all of my chicken, peppers and onions today and freeze it until Saturday. That meal takes less than 30 minutes to make- so it will be easy to toss them in a pan together and let it cook down on Saturday night!

PHEW! I think that's it! 

Seriously though- PLANNING WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED! I don't love to take 3 hours out of one day to plan and prep-- but I tell you what. It saves me over 10 hours during the week!! So it is WORTH IT!! 
Grab a girlfriend and a glass of wine and do it together!! Make it fun!!
I will also keep you guys posted on my workouts this week!! Today I did Beta Speed 2.0! It was AWESOME!! Love the sweat!! 



Let's start NOW! Do not wait until the New Year!! Take charge and go all in! I'm here to help! If you need help meal planning, workouts, clean eating-- contact me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment