Monday, September 15, 2014

My AHA Moment







Tonight- I had a totally 'aha' moment as I sat at my kitchen table listening to our Monday night Dream Team call. I had one of those moments where the past year flooded through my mind and it really HIT me-- the hard work I have been putting in, the time I spend helping my challengers, my new coaches, my emerging leaders and my seasoned leaders--every step Ive taken really has mattered. 

The one thing that caused that MOMENT for me-- as she was talking about the Leadership Retreat that the leaders of Beachbody are going to in Arizona this week... the Leadership Retreat that I qualified for and was invited to in May of this year--

I remember exactly one year ago- sitting in the same spot at the same dining room table.. listening to my mentor talk about how she and a few other leaders on her team were going to this AMAZING ALL EXPENSE PAID LEADERSHIP RETREAT and I just WISHED I could go too. So at that moment last year- i wrote down that I WOULD BE THERE NEXT YEAR. 



One year later- here I am- preparing for this amazing trip with my husband to go and 'run with the big dogs' this weekend. It seems so surreal. I feel like 'why me?'-- but then as soon as those 'why me's' enter my head I quickly say out loud- WHY NOT ME!?!!


This is a blessing. A gift. An opportunity. I can't imagine where my life would be at this moment had I not taken a leap of faith 15 months ago on this whole 'coaching thing.'
I can about bet we would be bankrupt and still struggling to dig our way out of the hole that we were in. I can bet that we would still be BROKE and fighting about money. I can bet that I would still be feeling defeated everyday. Feeling like there was no way off the hamster wheel. 



BUT- I made a choice-- Dustin Bozzo and I made a choice-- for me to dive in. All in. And build this team from the ground up. I had 147 FB friends, I didn't know how to copy/paste, I didn't know how to use YouTube and I certainly had no idea what a blog even was!

BUT I LEARNED. I read personal development EVERYDAY and still do andI changed my mindset. NO EXCUSES. I took baby steps. I just decided that FAILURE WASN'T AN OPTION.

Here I am. My dreams are coming true. My team is in full bloom and I love that each and every person brings a different dynamic to who and what we are all about 

Life is all in what you make of it. What do you choose? 



Will you choose to join my team? Will you choose something better? Do you want to be a leader? A mentor? Do you want to help just ONE person change their life?
WHY NOT YOU?

I'm looking for 7 people. Not just anyone. 7 DRIVEN, WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER, MOTIVATED women to learn a business in less than 3 months. I will teach you and mentor you every step of the way.
Maybe you are a mom who wants to stay at home with your kids.
Maybe you are a military wife and you just get settled and it's time to move again.
Maybe you are a college student wanting to do more with your life and put yourself through school.
Maybe you are just a woman ready to take on a new path in life. 





Are you ready to do what it takes?

Apply here: http://goo.gl/Zsios1 or msg. me for deets!



There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment