Saturday, February 8, 2014

Do You Count Your Blessings? -- The Awesomeness of a Beachbody Coach





Can you believe that it is February already? I mean seriously, it feels like I was just getting ready for Christmas! Time really does fly and that is why it is so important to really be in control of your days instead of letting the days control you. I preach this, but trust me... I seriously can have big issues with it when it comes to my own life.  If I let myself go I find myself scrolling aimlessly through Facebook, checking emails every 5 minutes and really not focusing on what is important. This is one reason why I work from my TO DO LIST! Everyday I sit down in the morning with my cup of coffee and I jot down what I NEED to do for the day. After I write everything down then I put them in order of what is the MOST important to the least important. This can really help me to focus on 'eating that frog' (doing the most important things FIRST to make sure they get done) and just putting my foot on the gas to GO. 


But, this morning I sit here with a blank piece of paper staring at me and my coffee is getting cold. I am reflecting on my week. I can't move on just yet. I am just in awe of the achievements that I am blessed to be a part of with my team and my fitness/nutrition challengers. I am not even kidding when I just say WOW... WHAT A WEEK. And then I will go even further to say WOW... WHAT AN 8 MONTHS!!!








So on Tuesday it was a 30 day mark for one of my challenge groups.  It was the first 30 days that my clients had done a workout program/Shakeology/eat clean for 30 days. It was time to weigh in, measure and take photos. I am not kidding AT ALL when I tell you that these days are like CHRISTMAS for me. I get so excited to see the results of my peeps!! I am literally all ansey when I wake up and race to my computer to see who the first one is to check in. Well, this week was EPIC!! 
I have two couples in my group that are ROCKSTARS! It's so cool to see husbands and wives taking fitness and nutrition on together!! One couple combined lost 12 pounds together and 21 inches!!! IN 30 DAYS! And YES, this is the HEALTHY WAY! This is the way that you do it to KEEP IT OFF and FEEL BETTER! Another couple lost a total of 20 pounds and tons of inches too!! Then I got a text from a girl who had lost 4 pounds and her clothes were nearly falling off of her!! Another one.. get ready for this... She lost 9 pounds in 30 days!!! YES, again... the healthy way!! This is just what happens when you eat clean, properly fuel your body and workout. It's SCIENCE! Those are just a few of the successes that I got on Tuesday and I am THRILLED and SO HAPPY for them. 


This is just ONE of the MANY perks of my job!! Getting those calls from people telling me that they are wearing jeans that they haven't fit into in YEARS, that they feel better than ever and I really love it when they adapt to clean eating and tell me that you can eat TASTY foods and lose weight!! Yep, we don't eat bland, plain, gross food. No way! It is good, whole foods and I TEACH my clients how to meal plan, meal prep and set themselves up for success. I LOVE the feeling that I get everyday when I check in online with these people and they are HAPPIER, HEALTHIER and MORE ENERGETIC than they have ever been in their lives. I can't believe how blessed I am that I get to do this job all while staying at home with my babes and being present in their lives. It astounds me that THIS. IS. MY. LIFE. And guess what-- anyone can do this job. I can teach you, train you and give you the 'secret sauce' of the whole thing. The rewards I get everyday from talking to people are wonderful and I believe whole heartedly that this is my calling in life! I LOVE to help people! And I have a PASSION for helping END THE TREND OF OBESITY in the United States.


Okay, so now... as the week progressed my own team of coaches were contacting me and telling me about how many people they have been helping this week!!! That they are crazy busy with emails and phone calls too because they people are flocking to them from their amazing transformations, their will and drive to help others and their amazing hearts of gold that people can just sense! My team is amazing. I honestly am just SO BLESSED all around. How many of you get to say that you work with your BEST FRIENDS??? That's me!


 I get to CHOOSE who I work with. I get to CHOOSE how I spend my days!! I get to CHOOSE which days I work and on those days.... again, I get to hang out with my FRIENDS! No fakeness, no drama... just real people and real friends. Usually, we are on zoom chat (video conference online) in our yoga pants, hair in a messy bun with no makeup while our kids are playing at our feet. THAT'S THE BEST JOB IN THE WORLD, RIGHT?!!!!


So, then Thursday rolled along. Thursdays are the beginning of the 'work week' for us and Thursdays are also recognition days! We get paid on Thursdays, we see who has rank advanced and we see who has rocked out success over the past week. WELL, let ME tell YOU... this Thursday was OFF THE CHAIN! My team did BETTER THAN EVER BEFORE with their businesses! I had my coaches calling me in tears telling me that they had received their biggest paychecks to date, I got to recognize coaches for hitting goals that they set and they are CRUSHING them. We are GROWING and the JOY that brings me is unexplainable. To know that we as a team are changing lives is incredible to me. We all get to do this together. To grow as a family because we are so close and to watch new coach after new coach blossom into something amazing. We all get to dream our own dreams. We all set our own goals. Some of us want to rise to the top of the leaderboards. Others want to just make a few hundred dollars extra a week for spending cash. That's OKAY! Everyone has a different vision and I HELP EACH ONE WITH THAT!! 



I'm not saying that this has been an easy road. I'm not saying that there aren't things that I sacrifice each day to make my own dreams happen. I'm not saying that I don't have my days and moments where I question everything I do, BUT I will say that it is ALL WORTH IT! 

I have never had a day where I want to quit. I have never had a day where I am a negative nancy about my business. I have my moments where I need to take a step back and reevaluate, but that is all. BECAUSE I KNOW that this is growing into something even bigger then I can imagine. I KNOW that this team is revving up and gaining momentum each day. And I KNOW that we are going to be together one day on a tropical vacation thinking WOW... IS THIS REALLY OUR LIFE??!! We are helping people get healthy and we get paid to do it??!! This is reality for us!!


Are you reading this thinking "I want to do this?" "I could do this!" "I want to know more about what this is?!" 
Never Give Up


Are you ready?  Are you interested in joining the Dream XTREME!?!  We are growing FAST and this team is ON FIRE!!! The energy that emerges from our team calls, our private team page are just mind blowing!  We keep you on track with your health and fitness and with you finances to!  Its go time!!!


Dreams

What does this mean to you?!?!  If you have ever considered becoming a Beachbody Coach then NOW is the TIME!!!  I am going to be kicking off my Accelerated Coach Apprenticeship Program followed by my Emerald to Diamond Push Group and I am looking for 5 people to join my team!
It's not another day another $$ anymore.  It's another day another LIFE I can HELP CHANGE!!!!  But it starts with a decision, a decision to trust and follow the process!!!! 
Coaches Change Lives


APPLY below to be considered for 1 of 5 spots available on the Dream Xtreme. 


HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

No comments:

Post a Comment