Monday, November 23, 2015

Black Friday Sales Start TODAY!





I don't know about you, but I am seriously so excited that this week kicks off the holiday season! Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are my favorite holidays and one of the huge perks- Black Friday Sales! Who is with me?!! I am not one to rush out to the stores at 3 am, but I do know that a good sale is always exciting! So this morning I am kicking off my morning bringing you some exciting sales from Team Beachbody that are starting TODAY! No waiting until after Thanksgiving!

So- what do we have that is worth while? EVERYTHING ON THE LIST!



Insanity the Asylum is always a hit for those people who love high endurance training. Athletes, runners or those who are really looking for a challenge will appreciate this one!

Turbo Jam was my very first program that I experienced! I can remember my mother in law ordering it and bringing it over and we did it together in my living room right after I had my first baby! It was fun and dancy/kickboxing and I really loved the music! So for the fact that the Booty Sculpt and Abs are less than $6- that is a steal! And not to mention that TurboFire- my SOUL MATE WORKOUT (it is a step up from the Turbo Jam program) is marked down to less than $45 is a STEAL! GAH! I'm so excited about these programs for all of you!!

Stalking stuffers, gifts for co workers, your kids teachers, family and more!



I also really love that the Ankle weights and Resistance bands are on this list too! Are you or someone you know doing the 21 Day Fix or Fix Extreme? Do you need some extra resistance! Grab these up while supplies last!!

So really take some time to look at the sales and get your orders placed. It is sure to sell out and it is a first come first serve basis!!

If you are not already my customer, but you are ready to have me as your coach- make sure that you sign up for your free team beachbody account here. 

Do you already have a coach? Please contact him or her for these sales!!




Are you interested in one of my upcoming challenge groups to really be able to have the motivation, accountability and support to achieve results with a program and Shakeology?

Please fill out the application below and I will get in touch with you asap! Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!!

Happy Shopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment